Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bonds of Blood by Andrew Ashling Book Revew


At the beginning of the trilogy, the narrator had promised the tale of a prince brought low. Bonds of Blood is the conclusion to the trilogy and it doesn’t disappoint. The invasion of the Northern Marches from the Mukthatr is at hand and the characters prepare for battle. If you have read this far, then you’re like me and don’t care about that part, you care about what happens to Tarno and Anaxtis. Because I don’t give out spoilers, I won’t say what happens. But I have to say I’m slightly disappointed on how it ends. It wasn’t a bad ending but it seemed slightly too happy, as if everything that happened for the past two books didn’t bring a prince lower then a dog only to let him return to a man as quick as you may.

Either then that slight irritant, like the other two books I enjoyed the read and it gives a four out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment