Friday, October 10, 2014

October Goals... Should have been posted much sooner

It is now October tenth and my goals for this month have been going along fairly well.
I’ve been writing a poem a day. I made a non-vegan dessert that turned out good. There is still a savory oriented vegan dish to create as well but I already have something in mind.
I have yet to find a cover artist for Power Brings Power but that will require an afternoon of research and a few hours on Twitter. Will possibly attempt half of that on Saturday.
Which brings me to my next goal of the month, a two sided goal; post to Facebook twice a week and to interact on Facebook and Twitter more. For this, I am behind. But I have posted once to Facebook and a multitude to the birds. And if you know me and my dislike of FB, you would find that one update truly impressive.
My final goal is to post to this lovely blog at least three times a week and so far I am only five posts behind as this counts as a one.
So those along with review the books (comic and otherwise) I have are my aspirations for the month.
Will I succeed? Or will I fall so short, so quickly, that I break my nose in the attempt?

 There is only one way to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment