Monday, July 28, 2014

Dinner Review Cibo

Cibo's wood fire margarita pizza  and onion rings.
So good.

I've been wanting this pizza ever since I show the board advertising it on Division in Portland. But it was a happy hour special and it's one that doesn't start till five. Seeing as Division is usually a mess of construction work, and horrendous ammounts of foot traffic,  staying there for any extended point in time is next to impossible. But as luck would have it, my sister and I managed to be in the area when happy hour rolled around.

The service was decent.  The greeter was friendly and smiled a lot. The server served the food and was on his way. A big fan of that.

The pizza came quickly.  Ten to fifteen minutes. The onion rings shortly after.

My one complaint was that the onion rings- food I consider appetizers- came after the pizza, not before.
And the local beer from Hood River we bought was hoppy as all get out. It varied between sweet and bitter. I'm glad we only bought one.

On the other hand twelve dollars for a pizza made for a hungry two people, onion rings and a single beer. Toss in a friendly tip and your still sitting pretty for dinner under twenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment