Monday, November 3, 2014

November Goals... well some of them

Well, it is a start. This post is only three days late instead of a week or so. With that said, hello to those who have stumbled onto my blog!

The month is November and to all the book creators out there, you understand what that means. It means that it is time to write a novel… in a month!

Crazy is what I called it last year. Sixty thousand words or so is the goal. I had attempted the challenge by writing Rising Power, book four in the Power Series and the first side story, but quickly realized- ten thousand words or so- that I would not be able to with book three unedited.

As that was the case, I started a new story dubbed Bastard Born, a fantasy revolving around the consequences of choices. I was thirty thousand words into it when the month ended and I made planes for the sequel and four other books of the series. I lost track of the book until January, when I dusted that data file off and wrote some more. Bastard born is currently sitting at fifty-odd-thousand words. Rising Power hasn’t been touched since its inception.

Book three of the Power series still needs to be edited. This was one of my goals for last month. One of the two I didn't even attempt.

So for this month I will find a cover for book two, Power Brings Power, and edit book three, Power Breeds Power, as well as continue writing a poem every day. Make two new recipes and blog three times a week.
A goal I fell short of last month. But I did try. This month will be better.

More goals to follow.

I’m off to find some inner peace.


Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment