Thursday, November 27, 2014

World's Finest Huntress and Power Girl Issue Zero



I am not going to lie, the cover confused me. As you can see it is a photo of Robin and Super Girl yet the title is Huntress and Power Girl. Still, I read it as it was the zero issue and zero issues are usually interesting and worth the purchase. And seeing as how I got the zero issue along with the next ten in the series for only eight dollars, it most certainly was. 
This issue tells of the meeting of Helena, daughter of Batman and Catwoman, and Supergirl, cousin of Superman. The original world’s finest. 

My opinion of this comic was that it was an excellent read. I love the pacing of the story and the artwork was bright and childlike. My one complaint is that the family dynamic in the Wayne household was lacking something… I think it was Alfred.
As I have the next issue, I will be reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment