Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Metamorphosis- A blog update/ creation

     Good evening to whoever is reading this. Or good morning if you are on the other side of the planet. Recently, I've noticed my writing taking a dip towards the perverse and dangerous. In truth, I'm excited. My muse for my happy go lucky writing had long since abandoned me. I've been stagnate in my writing a fact I came to realize when Rising Power was pushed to the side and Power's Shadow had taken the helm for the Power Series.

     To those of you who don't know what the Power Series is, I'll give you a brief idea. Gods, prophecy, and one man's search for peace and family.

     With the arrival of a new mused fueled by lust and the darker side of the psyche, I've created a new blog.

     I will still be posting reviews of comics and fiction books here. So don't you worry, I'm not abandoning this blog, well more so then usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment