Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Resolution


New year. New projects and a resolution that I can probably keep up for about three months.

My new year’s resolution was a simple one; to be more soiciable and dedicated. It’s to be broken into two parts; writing life and personal life.

What the sociable part entails in my non-writing life is to spend more time with my friends and family. And the dedication part is to try something new each month.

This month for dedication is veganism. So far, the only lapse I had was eating a caramel flavored chip. There was milk in it.

In the writing area of my life special detail me actually using the sites I’m one. Truthfully, I doubt I will fully embrace this, but I will try.

As for being more dedicated in writing, I will challenge myself with different tasks each month.  This month is writing a short story a week.  

The main projects for the month will be finishing the editing of Power Brings Power and submitting it for publication and translating Bastard Born from longhand to computer and edit that to kingdom come.

With that said, happy New Year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment